Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wednesday, July 9 - Day 13: Returning Home - The Final Leg of this Adventure

I left Manhattan Kansas at 7:30 a.m. and 600+ miles later, I got home at 7:00 p.m.  - safe and sound!  Another successful trip!

Rather than jumping on the freeway, I took the more "cross country" route.  While it took a little longer, it is a much more enjoyable and relaxing ride.  I did a quick stop at my parents house on the way back.  My father is having a new heart valve put in tomorrow (Thursday) so I wanted to stop and wish him well prior to his procedure.  Please pray for him and for a successful procedure.

No photos to share for the day.  Just wanted to let everyone know I am home and back at work on Thursday.  I will post some final information about the trip when I can; but here are some highlights.

Here is the route for today.



Total state driven in: 8 (Minnesota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Kansas, and Iowa)

Total Mileage: 4,960

Watch for the final post sometime over the week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment